HVAC Maintenance Agreements in Lubbock, TX, and Surrounding Areas
Benefits of AC Maintenance Plans
- Maintenance helps your HVAC system operate more efficiently, so you’ll save money on your energy bills.
- Properly maintained equipment is more reliable, and it lasts five to seven years longer.
- With planned maintenance, we can catch and correct problems before they cause breakdowns.
- You’ll experience fewer repairs and lower ownership costs.
- Maintenance tasks, such as air balancing and coil fin cleaning, don’t just improve the system’s efficiency. They also enhance your comfort.
- Biannual service visits protect the environment since some refrigerants deplete the ozone layer when they’re released into the air.
- If you have an extended warranty for your HVAC system, getting regular maintenance helps keep your system under warranty.
Annual HVAC Maintenance Plans in Lubbock County, TX
We develop customized HVAC maintenance plans for residential, commercial and institutional customers across the Lubbock metropolitan area. Whether you’re a homeowner or business owner, our maintenance plans include everything needed to keep your HVAC system in top condition.
We’ll tune your air conditioner or heat pump in the spring, and we’ll service your heat pump, furnace or boiler in the fall. Additionally, you’ll receive preferred scheduling for service visits and discounts on replacement parts if you need a heating or air conditioning repair.
Heating Maintenance Plans
For fuel-burning gas boilers and oil furnaces, maintenance is even more important. Since we’re licensed HVAC contractors and plumbers, we’re qualified to service heating systems powered by electric, oil and natural gas. We’ll check each part of your heating system. Here are a few of the fall maintenance tasks that are included in our service plans:
- Clean furnace burners and nozzles
- Inspect heat exchangers for damage
- Adjust the fuel-oxygen ratio for optimal combustion
- Inspect all fuel lines and connections
- Test shut-off valves
- Measure the gas pressure
- Check for carbon monoxide
Air Conditioning Maintenance Plans
Preventive maintenance is just as important for heat pumps, central air conditioners and ductless HVAC systems. Whether your cooling system was installed recently or has been going strong for years, our NATE-certified technicians will make sure that it’s ready to work for you this summer. We perform the following maintenance tasks in the spring and again in the fall if you have a heat pump:
- Monitor cooling cycles
- Test the thermostat and controls
- Replace disposable filters
- Tighten electrical connections
- Lubricate moving parts
- Check for under- or over-charged refrigerant
- Minor wash of condenser coils
- Flush the condensate drain
- Service indoor air quality systems
AC Maintenance Plans and Service Agreements
Don’t wait for a breakdown. Sign up for our annual HVAC maintenance plan to enjoy greater comfort and fewer repairs. For more than 25 years, we’ve helped customers in Lubbock, Posey, Slaton and Broadview get the best service from their HVAC equipment. Call Duncan Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. & Plumbing today to request a quote for our annual maintenance agreements.